• GoDaddy Community
  • How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

appointment help

My business is Eyelash extensions and cosmetic tattooing. I only want to take 50% deposits for first time clients not for retiring clients

1. I want my clients to add serval services at once when booking.

2. I want to take 50% deposit on three services and not the others. 

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II

@lashandbrowmumm

Unfortunately, what you want to do is probably too complex for the GC webuilder unless you get creative.   There is no way to have a membership type feature where certain folks have permission for no deposits while others have to submit a deposit.

For #1 you could create packages of services for folks to choose from by setting them up setting up a combo Category (Combo Packages) that include various services in one package.

But I see no way of doing #2, unless again, you create a specific package that includes certain services and the deposit amount is based only on those you need upfront deposits for.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Be a voice. Not an echo." ~ Anon

Hello lashandbrowmumm,    I work with professional women, moms etc and I am their money coach. I was looking for someone in make-up, or beauty industry to have a beauty and money seminar. I just ran across your question and I  see you are an eyelash and tattoo makeup.  If you are open to exploring unique ways to expand your business,  Let me know. Much success to you