Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    wale2017
    Getting Started

content and seo advertising

My Reseller storefront had been set up few weeks ago and since then, i haven't found any help from godaddy as regards to advertisement or marketing of my reseller products.

So, how does Godaddy help to promote her Reseller's sales via Advertisement apart  from the social media created personally?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @wale2017. With the GoDaddy reseller program, we give you the tools to sell the same products that GoDaddy does. We also provide support to the customers that sign up through your reseller store. However, we don't currently provide any marketing or advertising. If you're interested in getting help managing your social media, we do offer that as a separate service. Hope that helps clarify things for you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.
    2 REPLIES 2
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @wale2017. With the GoDaddy reseller program, we give you the tools to sell the same products that GoDaddy does. We also provide support to the customers that sign up through your reseller store. However, we don't currently provide any marketing or advertising. If you're interested in getting help managing your social media, we do offer that as a separate service. Hope that helps clarify things for you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

@JesseW. Just what i needed. Thanks for the clarity.