Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    lizm17
    Getting Started

email marketing, get found issues

ok, now i'm getting beyond pissed. i cannot access and use several features i am paying for. and when i tried submitting a post, i get this : An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.1d739e41.1494997512.95662fb

i cannot access email marketing, all it give me is a blank page every time i try to access it. i've tried signing into 365 and it tells me my password is incorrect, and i know it isn't, i try to reset it and i haven't gotten ANY of the reset emails, at any of my listed email addresses.

i cannot reach chat as it is STILL constantly busy, there is STILL no 'contact us via email' option and i cannot call as i am overseas.

i cannot get 'get found' to work, it gives me this and i never get a call: 

Before we continue, please verify that you work at this business.
    (This helps us prevent others from pretending to be you and doing bad things to your business information)

We are not able to match your business because our partner sites are not responding. Please try again or call support at (480) 505-8877 and we can help.

•  

BY PHONE

1 Minute

We will call you at the number you have provided for this venue (shown below). During the call, you will be provided with a 4-digit verification code. You will need that code to proceed.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD ISSUES!? there are so many bugs and pages that are dead and go nowhere when trying on chrome, safari and explorer.

Influencing the Future
    1 REPLY 1
    Heather
    Employee

Hello @lizm17!

Thank you for posting. You have a host of issues here. Most sound like they're browser related. I'd recommend clearing your browser cache and cookies. If you continue to have trouble after that, please reach out to our support team. If you follow that link, you will see that we have many numbers for locations all over the globe. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support