• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Getting Internal Server Error . Cannot customize the site.

site url: https://www.brightfutureopen.com

customer number: 97554787

My users and clients are not able to open my portal. They are getting Internal Server Error. Contact your adminstrator error.

I logged into my godaddy account and clicked manage, there also it is not taking me the dashboard of the website.

Kindly provide prompt solution to this problem as my site is critical to all my users. Users are awaiting the site is up.

Eagerly awaiting.

Ravindra Gangakhedkar ( username: ravindrasg )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Advocate VII Advocate VII
    Advocate VII
    Solution

Re: Getting Internal Server Error . Cannot customize the site.

Hi @ravindrasg ,

Do you have a backup of your site when it was running?   You might start with returning there.  

Often the internal server errors are caused by conflicts in plugins or exhausting resources.  The way to troubleshoot is to turn off your plugins, enable them one-by-one until the site breaks.  The fix might be as easy as upping the memory/php parameters in the wp-config and user.ini files.  You can immediately access these files via FTP or the File Browser in you MWP dashboard.  Turn on and take a look at your server logs since they are the best communication on site errors.

You might ask GoDaddy help to reset the container/theme/plugins to default settings with the plugins deactivated so you can get back into your site.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Advocate VII Advocate VII
    Advocate VII
    Solution

Re: Getting Internal Server Error . Cannot customize the site.

Hi @ravindrasg ,

Do you have a backup of your site when it was running?   You might start with returning there.  

Often the internal server errors are caused by conflicts in plugins or exhausting resources.  The way to troubleshoot is to turn off your plugins, enable them one-by-one until the site breaks.  The fix might be as easy as upping the memory/php parameters in the wp-config and user.ini files.  You can immediately access these files via FTP or the File Browser in you MWP dashboard.  Turn on and take a look at your server logs since they are the best communication on site errors.

You might ask GoDaddy help to reset the container/theme/plugins to default settings with the plugins deactivated so you can get back into your site.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

View solution in original post