• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Help Can't click Links From wordpress site from phone

I don't understand why I can't click a link from a site I'm building for a client from my galaxy note 9 phone. I can my other websites but want let me from this website below. 'Ive not yet transferred the domain there yet or set up the ssl certificate would that have anything to do with it? Any help would be appreciated...

heres the link to the site..http://w8q.8c5.myftpupload.com/

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Help Can't click Links From wordpress site from phone

Hi @ketorecipes. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! From what I can tell, this has to do with the theme you're using. The theme is responsive. When I shrink my browser window to emulate the size of a mobile device, the page reacts as it should. However, when the page is that size, the buttons on your Rentals page do not work. If I make the page slightly wider so that the properties are side by side again, then the buttons do work. I'm not sure what would cause this, but it seems to be related to the theme itself. I'd recommend reaching out to the theme publisher to see if they can help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.