• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Service Unavailable! HELP

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. 

4 REPLIES 4
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Service Unavailable !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

Hi @serzenishim04. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

That error (503)  would usually be associated with resource overutilization. If you're getting this on a Managed WordPress plan, this is most often due to your content not being optimized for the platform you're on. I'd suggest troubleshooting your plugins to see if that makes a difference. If not, you can always reach out to our support team so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I am seeing the same problem and I believe there are serious database issues.

Something is using up all of the database resources and needs to be addressed.

My call to support simply ended it "there is not much we can do, wait for the ports to clear" so until it is resolved on the server side there is not much we can do.

Support had no way of looking at the server directly at which point was not much more support than I could do myself.

Since the default for word press is open enrollment it is prone to bot attacks, which will depleat db resources for ficticious registrations.

Using this as a sales tactic to upsell to premium plans seems somewhat underhanded since I do not believe it will fix the problem.

Good luck.

Hi @webmetoo

The intermittent DB issue on Wednesday was resolved later that morning. Other issues for Plesk today were resolved just before noon. If you are still experiencing problems on your individual Plesk plan, we would recommend calling our hosting team directly at 480-463-8824 or at any of the numbers in the signature below. They are always available to you 24/7 to help you out.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

I thank you kindly for your reply.

Should that number not be listed somewhere on my hosting interface?

As I mentioned on my post the initial call to the number listed was not much help.

The problem did clear but noticed again this morning it was back down. Then back up.

It seems like it is kind of bouncy. Smiley Happy 

I have been digging through IIS logs on all of my sites to see if it was something possibly from one of my sites, but have not found anything as of yet to indicate any strange activity.

Thanks again, if the db goes down again I will contact that number you suggested.