cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Tag a site with name and description

Is there a way to tag a site with name and description?  Ideally create as many tags that I might want.  Right now I have 4 sites of which only 1 has gone live. The others are still in development and therefore have system generated internal names that are unfriendly.  I would like to be able to tag the sites and see those tag values in the "Managed Wordpress" page /hosting/mwp/index so that I can easily work with the site of my choice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Tag a site with name and description

@fulton 

Ah, I understand now. Thanks for the clarification!

To my knowledge, there's not a way to do that in the GoDaddy control panel, but if you haven't checked it out yet, I would look into using GoDaddy Pro. It's free (for the most part, addons can cost) and it will allow you to manage all your sites from one place and give them names like you want before you make them live sites. 

I hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Super User II
    Super User II

@fulton 

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "tag" in this instance. However, if you go to the General Settings in the WordPress Admin, you can name the site and give it a subtitle. It's typically suggested that it reflect some keywords about the site. Is that what you meant? If not, could you clarify your question a bit so we can help?

* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Highlighted
    New

@MrVapor I am talking about the Godaddy control panel / dashboard:

GD.PNG

Highlighted
    Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

@fulton 

Ah, I understand now. Thanks for the clarification!

To my knowledge, there's not a way to do that in the GoDaddy control panel, but if you haven't checked it out yet, I would look into using GoDaddy Pro. It's free (for the most part, addons can cost) and it will allow you to manage all your sites from one place and give them names like you want before you make them live sites. 

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post