• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

when i click save draft or publish i get this error more than it works

this error started as once a day now it is to the point where i can't work. i have reached out to godaddy 5 times all ending in this is my problem to figure out. godaddy says it's nothing on their end so it must be the site. please help. i cannot work. i need a fix or will need to move hosting which i don;t want to do. PLEASE HELP. 

godaddy error.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: when i click save draft or publish i get this error more than it works

Hi @r9ichard. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what would be causing this issue without knowing more about the kind of content on the site. I'd recommend posting a list of the plugins and theme you're using to start. That way, others in the community may be able to offer suggestions. Also, I'd recommend testing your connection with a traceroute the next time this happens. That will help you rule out whether or not this is related to your network connection. Hope you're able to get this resolved! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Highlighted
    Helper I

Re: when i click save draft or publish i get this error more than it works

@r9ichard -- After having connection reset errors on my 4 sites for weeks and getting no usable help from GD, I moved everything to a new hosting company (last week). My sites (which had become unusable on GD's server) are working beautifully. Faster and better than ever. The only thing that's different is that I took GD out of the equation. Trust me. I didn't want to move my sites either (especially since GD won't give me a refund on hosting), but it was the ONLY solution. 

If you search the community posts, you'll see that a LOT of people are reporting similar connection errors.