Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Pathi87
New

Can I link my local bank account to the Godaddy account?

Hi,

I'm from Sri Lanka and i want to know that is it possible to link my local bank account to Godaddy account as a Payee account. It would be great if you can assist me regarding this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Pathi87. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

Usually, if you have the option to set up a specific type of payee in your account, you should be able to use it. For example, if you have the option to set up a wire transfer, then you should be able to connect it to your bank. If you have trouble, I suggest getting in touch with our support team so they can look at your account specifically.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JesseW
Community Manager

Usually, if you have the option to set up a specific type of payee in your account, you should be able to use it. For example, if you have the option to set up a wire transfer, then you should be able to connect it to your bank. If you have trouble, I suggest getting in touch with our support team so they can look at your account specifically.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

Thank you! 🙂 

@JesseW wrote: