cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Domain Renewal issues

I have a domain that expires in 28 days, but I am unable to select it for renewal. It simply says "We are unable to process the following product renewals...."

No response from GoDaddy support.

9 REPLIES 9
Community Manager

Hi @daniec. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

Glad to see you're working on the renewal this early Man Happy Errors like that one are usually due to something with the payment process. Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to help with that via a public forum. Our support team would have to review your account to give you more details. However, maybe someone else in the community has encountered similar issues and can explain how they were able to get them. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hello, I purchased my domain through my SKRILL account. Now when I want to renew them, I have not seen option to pay through SKRILL. Skrill is the only way that I can pay to godaddy. How to pay through Skrill??

Thanks

Hiya @nimanm!

Welcome to the community. You should be able to use your SKRILL account to pay for purchases within your account. Though, you may have trouble if you have a promotional code added to the order. Try removing the promotional code, if you have one added and see if SKRILL becomes an option. If you continue to have trouble processing your order using this payment, reach out to our support team to troubleshoot.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Dear; GO DADDY CUSTOMER SERVICE:

I Manually made the renew from my selected Domains.
You guys did the same renew, i requested the cancelation from your renew.
Some of the Domains were canceled, but, some of them was been charge twice, from your renew and my renew, please see below receipts. If you see there are a renew charged twice. In Green color.

Thank you,
Carlos Siqueira.

Hey @carlosgutto,

Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

Because this is a public discussion forum, I highly recommend not sharing personal account details such as order receipts here as anyone would be able to view this information. Because we strongly value your security, I've had these details removed from your post. 

Also, because this is a public forum no one here is going to have access to your account details to address billing related matters. It would be better for you to reach out to our live support team via phone or chat so they can help review what happened and what options are available for a refund/credit towards your account. 

Hope you manage to get this worked out quickly. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

I wanted to renew donnacornellrealtor.com and now see its cancelled?

Hey @donnacornell,

Sounds like it might have expired some time ago. If you're still trying to renew it, check your expired domains list here. Beyond that, you might want to contact our support so they can help you confirm the current status of the domain. 

New

I've book domain but unable to see in my domain list, i'm unable to understand from where i need to renew it 

Hey @sap12

First let me say welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

If this was a recent expiration, then you'll want to try to recover the domain using the steps outlined here. Should you run in to issues finding your name in the Expired Domain list, you'll need to reach out to our live support so they can help investigate the status of the domain you're trying to recover.

Let us know how it goes.