cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain not found

Hello,

Extreme noob here, so please be gentle haha.  Okay so I have my web address (www.blackpawcreations.com) pointing to my online Square store; I just launched today.  The problem I'm having is intermittent; sometimes users have to type 'www.blackpawcreations.com' for the site to load, and sometimes they have to type 'blackpawcreations.com'. When it works with the w's it does not work without them, and vice versa.  And it keeps switching.  And sometimes neither will work.  Sometimes they work on Chrome and not Safari, and sometimes the other way around. This is for both mobile and PC. Sometimes the error message says the site can not be reached, and sometimes it says website coming soon!  Can someone please help me?  I'm (clearly) not great with computers, but I'm decent at following directions.  Thanks so much, -Erin

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Domain not found

@ErinH1120 wrote:

Hello,

Extreme noob here, so please be gentle haha.  Okay so I have my web address (www.blackpawcreations.com) pointing to my online Square store; I just launched today.  The problem I'm having is intermittent; sometimes users have to type 'www.blackpawcreations.com' for the site to load, and sometimes they have to type 'blackpawcreations.com'. When it works with the w's it does not work without them, and vice versa.  And it keeps switching.  And sometimes neither will work.  Sometimes they work on Chrome and not Safari, and sometimes the other way around. This is for both mobile and PC. Sometimes the error message says the site can not be reached, and sometimes it says website coming soon!  Can someone please help me?  I'm (clearly) not great with computers, but I'm decent at following directions.  Thanks so much, -Erin

@ErinH1120 the site loaded fine for me. You just setup the site yesterday so sometimes it can take a few days for the site to fully propagate.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I