cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Email Workspace with domain

Hi,

I'm using free email workspace with domain. And now I'm a little bit confused. When I login on Godaddy via web browser and check my products, I see that my personal email account is "Free With Domain" and there is also no expiration date for this Plan.

But when I login with Android App, I see my Personal Email Plan to expire in Sept-2017.

Will this free plan expire and I will need to purchase personal plan or it is free with domain permanently?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi @bzemljic.  Welcome to GoDaddy Community! If you have a free email credit for your domain registration, it would only expire if your domain does. That is most likely why you're seeing an expiration date. Of course, if you're concerned, you can always reach out to our 24/7 support team and they can review the account with you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi, thanks for reply.
Actualy domain expires 2019. I have asked 24/7 and they said that this is a freebie whichnusualy expire in ine year.
Now I'm not sure which answer is correct - will expire Sept-2017 or not?

Thanks!

Ya, this is a lie. I just chatted with a support person for over an hour who told me that my free email included with domains were all going to expire and forced me to pay %30 more money than I originally was for all services for a business email plan in order to retain my various mailboxes. He was extremely nice, but this policy is absolutely unacceptable. You went from being an affordable solution, to ripping me off. I will likely be switching my services very soon!