cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I don't see my domains under manage domains

Hello ,

I can not see my domain name islamabdelrazik.com under manage domains , The list appears empty ?

BR,

Islam

3 REPLIES 3
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: I don't see my domains under manage domains

Hello @oamrislam!

Thank you for posting. If you're not seeing your domain within your account, it could be that you're logged into a different account than the one you registered the domain in. If you knowingly have multiple accounts, try logging into the other accounts to see if the domain is there. If you are unsure of the other account's details, you can try this process

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Just Purchase a free parked domain, and I can't see it in my domains list, How long does it appear or does it take some time to process this, thanks in advance..

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wwallace0929 Outside of what @Heather mentioned above, you can double check the receipt you received via email to make sure you're logged into the right account when checking for your new domain. If you are in the correct account but do not see the domain, please try clearing your browser cache. If you're still not seeing it after that, then I'd recommend contacting support so they can double check what happened. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.