cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My domain is registered on WildWest Domains

Hello everyone!
I have a domain registered on WildWestDomains and have several problems with the whole process.

I want to see if I can get help here since I want to transfer the register to GoDaddy.

I already did everything, although I don't have access to WWD panel in any way and I need the EPP codes to do the transfer.

Thank you in advance. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Re: My domain is registered on WildWest Domains

Hey @jmlentino,

Welcome to the community! Glad to have you join us! Smiley Happy

Without the Transfer Authorization codes from the current registrar provider, I'm afraid you won't be able to proceed with the transfer process. Have you tried contacting Wild West Domains support for help recovering access to the domains in question so you can retrieve those codes? They should have a 24/7 support number you can call at (480) 624-2500. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution

Hey @jmlentino,

Welcome to the community! Glad to have you join us! Smiley Happy

Without the Transfer Authorization codes from the current registrar provider, I'm afraid you won't be able to proceed with the transfer process. Have you tried contacting Wild West Domains support for help recovering access to the domains in question so you can retrieve those codes? They should have a 24/7 support number you can call at (480) 624-2500. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Helper V

For your protection, you must be able to authenticate yourself to Wild West Domains somehow. Think about it; if that was not the case then anyone could get your domain name.

As best as I can tell, you must call Wild West Domains to get the EPP code. However you should be able to log into your Wild West Domains account. You need the customer number and password. If you can find that then you can get the phone-in PIN and that will help when you call. If you can't find the customer number and password then call them anyway and hopefully they can help you get it. I am not sure, but I think they will send an email to the address in your account.

Is this from a prior Fatcow account? Those Fatcow people will say things that are scary, such as say that you can't renew the domain name if you don't pay for their hosting service. You seem to have gotten past that if this was for a previous Fatcow account. The Wild West Domains guy was cooperative and very nice when I downgraded my account from a Fatcow account.

This is old, but for anyone with similar issues:

Wild West Domains is simply the Reseller arm of GoDaddy.

You don't buy a domain from WWD.  You buy from a WWD Reseller.

You need to contact the Reseller. They have access to all you need and should provide you with a login so you can get the domains dialog. Then just do a normal transfer.

How do you get in contact with the reseller?

stopdebtcollectors.info

Hi @kdelash,

Welcome to the community!

A review in a whois directory shows that the domain you have noted is registered at GoDaddy.com. If you need any assistance using the doamin, you can find a contact point in the link under the signature.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support