cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Problem with domain/hosting "Can't find IP of the server"

Hi. I have a problem with domain/hosting. I transfered domain "golookexplore.com" from other server to the Godaddy. Today the transfer was finished. Then I bought new hosting with CPanel here and create simple Wordpress website at this domain and hosting. Website and all links showing properly at the CPanel, but the website doesn't work at all. I waited 3 hours and still nothing. I checked the DNS, but everything setup properly. Also created subdomain "new.golookexplore.com", but it's also doesn't work. Any files from File Manager doesn't show from links too. "Can't find IP of the server" and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN". What to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@Aurimas 

This is probably just an propagation - I was able to get new.golookexplore.com without issue - page has as bunch of TEXT#, TEXT### and so on.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@Aurimas 

This is probably just an propagation - I was able to get new.golookexplore.com without issue - page has as bunch of TEXT#, TEXT### and so on.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Easy methods to fox it

1.Flush DNS Cache

enter “ipconfig /flushdns” without quotation marks. Press [Enter] again. https://geeksadvice.com/flush-dns/

2. Change dns into 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 https://geeksadvice.com/how-to-fix-dns_probe_finished_nxdomain-error/

and problem gone