cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

cant access my website and WP admin page

Hello guys
I am new to go daddy and I bought a domain kellytechs.com from godaddy I connected it to my current hosting server but every time I try to access my webpage or my wp admin it keeps taking a me to sedo domain parking page. But when I used someone else network provider to access my website it open normal and I was able to access my wp admin but not with my network provider
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: cant access my website and WP admin page

Hi @kelly3121. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! More than likely, you're just running into DNS propagation. That is a fancy way of saying that it takes time for DNS changes to be reflected by all service providers. I'd suggest allowing up to 48 hours for your changes to work. If you're still having the same problem after that time, you may want to reach out to your internet connection provider. Hope you're able to get this figured out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @kelly3121. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! More than likely, you're just running into DNS propagation. That is a fancy way of saying that it takes time for DNS changes to be reflected by all service providers. I'd suggest allowing up to 48 hours for your changes to work. If you're still having the same problem after that time, you may want to reach out to your internet connection provider. Hope you're able to get this figured out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I had GoDaddy to reset my Wordpress platform about 48 hours ago and when I put my past word in it doesn't submit.