Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Can't create a 2nd email address

Hey,

I have recently bought a domain, sorted the website and 1 email address. Now I am looking into putting 2 more addresses on the same domain but I can't go to that page. Every time I am trying to access the email from "my products" it takes me to 404 page. Is it limited to 1 email address per domain? Do I need to buy an upgrade in order for me to get 2 more addresses? I can access the one I have from Office365 but I need 2 more please. KR, Mihai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV
Solution

Re: Can't create a 2nd email address

@Mihai 

The page giving you a 404 error may just be a cache / browser issue I would try using a private window.

In regards to creating an additional email - This answer is going to vary greatly depending on where your email is setup and if you need to purchase additional mailboxes. Where is your email hosted / what service are you using?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV
Solution

@Mihai 

The page giving you a 404 error may just be a cache / browser issue I would try using a private window.

In regards to creating an additional email - This answer is going to vary greatly depending on where your email is setup and if you need to purchase additional mailboxes. Where is your email hosted / what service are you using?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

thank you, yes it was a cache / browser issue. It worked in the private/incognito way. I have with office365 directly (5 email addresses in same price)