cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
PerpetualAce
Apprentice

Email Settings

Hi, I recently bought Deluxe Windows Hosting with Plesk, I'm supposed to have 500 email addresses available for me. But when I'm managing Workspace Email, I am unable to add any more accounts after creating only a handful of them. How can I create more?

6 REPLIES
Solution

Re: Email Settings

Hello @PerpetualAce, when you get email credits included with a hosting plan, they are not activated by default.  You will need to log into your GoDaddy account and activate the credits you wish to use.

Each email credit gives you the ability to create up to 100 email addresses, with up to 100MB of storage to split amongst them.  Please check out these instructions for activating the free credits: https://www.godaddy.com/help/set-up-email-addresses-7600.

If you have any other questions, or if you have trouble accessing the credits, please give our live support a call and we'll be happy to take a look.  Thanks!

MPC

PerpetualAce
Apprentice

Thanks @MPC

But, wow! 100MB to split among 100 person? Smiley Indifferent

hfetiha
Novice

I how to increase the mail size from 100 to 500BM per user ?

Hello @hfetiha!

Welcome to the community! You can add space to your email addresses. Here's how.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
madurazo
Skilled

Hi,

You want to make sure that you are creating the email accounts under a plan that says you have more available users. I.e: 0/100 email accounts. Once they are created you can allot storage capacity for each email address. You want to make sure that you are not allotting all the storage space to one single account. That would not allow you to add more email accounts if you used up all the storage space. 

rahulroop10
Novice

Rahul kumar singh