cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaktiDowner
Novice

Email goes to SPAM box

Hi All,

I got few feedback from some employee (mostly from Sales division) that their email to our customer goes to the SPAM box on our customer's side.

Any advice?

30 REPLIES

Re: Email goes to SPAM box

Hi there @SaktiDowner!

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your outgoing messages. My suggestion would be to remove any links and images from the emails to see if the messages go through properly. If the problem persists, reach out to our support team to have them look over one of the emails with you and determine the problem.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Employee
Employee

@SaktiDowner - to help you figure out why email is winding up in spam folders, can you answer a few questions. What email service are you and your employees using to send the email (e.g., Workspace, O365, email from within a hosting account, email marketing application)? And how do your employees get the emails of the people to whom they are sending the messages?

umesh2063
Skilled

Hi Heather,

I am also facing the same issue.

My emails are ending up in spam Folder in the other end.

I am using google email service.

Regards

Umesh

umesh2063
Skilled

@saldrich,

In my case, I am using Microsoft Office in my system and SMTP/POP3 is google one as the email IDs are created using Google service.

Regards

Umesh

OlegTC
Novice

HI Heather, 

My emails of the domain bsiestates.com always go to spam in every mailbox - gmail, mail.ru, nic.ru, yahoo etc... We have contacted your help service and there is no help at all except that someone from your side updated some server settings and this happened.  I am losing a lot of business everyday because of it in Moscow, London and Kiev.

Honestly, I can not believe I paid for your product. 

nraptis
Novice

NEED E-MAIL W LINK TO NOT BE FLAGGED AS SPAM BY GMAIL AND OTHER BIG BOYS

Hello, I am using PHP mail function to send account creation verification e-mail. This is going to *SPAM* on my GMAIL account! I am trying to create a professional product with a massive user-base, this will be a death blow to my business unless we can get the e-mails spamming from a clean server.

"Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from p3nlhg221.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net are spam."

How can we fix this? ALSO, need 15-20 GB storage total. We're looking for clean hosting not with a bunch of spam bots, also the e-mails are having a 10+ second delay when sent? Thanks for any help and keep fighting the good fight. I enjoy GoDaddy hosting and domain service, thank you! 

Danielle
Novice

Hello there,

Same applies to us. Our e-mails are not reaching the clients. It is going to spam.

Re: NEED E-MAIL W LINK TO NOT BE FLAGGED AS SPAM BY GMAIL AND OTHER BIG BOYS

Hey @nraptis

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

That is a very unfortunate situation where we're going to have a limited amount of control over. Have you tried reaching out to Gmail to confirm if there is something within the messages you are generating that is specifically flagging them?

You mentioned in your title "email w/ links" were flagged. What about without the link?

Perhaps there is another member who has encountered a similar scenario with outgoing messages they were sending from their hosting account that could share some more insight or tips to have the messages cleared for delivery without further filtering from Gmail?

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Izack
Novice

How can i stop my emails going to a clients junk mail

I am using godaddy email with my domain name.

The emails sent from my app are going into clients junk mail.

I am using   <network host="relay-hosting.secureserver.net" port="25" /> in my web.config and my domain is https protected.

I saw a lot of similar complaints.

What is the remedy for this?

Best

Izik

Re: How can i stop my emails going to a clients junk mail

We are having the same problem. All of our emails we send externally are going straight into the recipients junk/spam box.

Emails we send to each other with the same domain name are being received ok though.

'Could' it be that we have added a link to our website on each of the Signatures ? I'm wondering if this could be the case for others ?

Same goes to us.
Our e-mails are not reaching the clients. It is ALL going to spam.

We've called to GoDaddy to solve this issue, but their response is because we are using their FREE email, we have to purchase NEW email plan in order to solve this problem. But I NEVER experience this from other hosting.

Can someone help? We've signed the hosting plan with GoDaddy for 3 years Smiley Sad

We are, and have been, experiencing this same problem for a few months now. It is affecting business because it makes communicating with clients harder than necessary. Is there a definitive answer or fix?

nraptis
Novice

From gmail:

"Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from p3nlhg255.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net are spam.  Learn more"

This also gets flagged as spam by Yahoo! mail.

Can by hosting be migrated to a whitelisted / less flagged server?

I am sending e-mails as account sign-up verification for a mobile app, very light weight.

Techdee
Novice

Hi there,

I've been using this for ages but suddenly all the submissions from my website are going to GMAIL spam.

The reason:

We've found that lots of messages from p3nlhg221.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net are spam

I've been marking them NOT SPAM but still they'd just land in the spam box. There is one weblink in the signature. Is there a solution?

LinkYou
Novice

i am having the same issue and i am losing a lot of clients, i am using Workspace 

Pls do something this is horrible 

ITPROFL
Novice

Google automatically flags all email from GoDaddy since GoDaddy does not provide it's users with DKIM on the workspace email service. This is a method of verifiy the email came from the true source. Microsoft and Google has implemented this in their system. Until GoDaddy offers us DKIM your emails will continue to go to SPAM, as google can not verify the email came from the true sender without it.

KhanSaab
Novice

Thank you. That makes sense!

I found Postmarkapp.com have a solution for this - do you recommend anyone else?

asittandon
Novice

Support team is really non technical and non professional. They behave like they are always right, however mostly they people are wrong. 

Godaddy has the worst Technical staff to support. and even they believe in re-engineering. 

The team behave like the CEO of Godaddy, very much like son/ daughter of many fathers.

WHATEVER001
Novice

this is a continual problem for us as well. Why do we as customers need to reach out to all these other email providers when the issue is obviously with GoDaddy.

HGN
Novice

We all are **bleep**ed up for getting married with the bad reputation and poor service of GD. It seems this issue has no a real solution.

accolyte
Novice

Same problem here, our customers are saying that they are finding our business proposals in the spam folder.

I sent an innocuous email from the business account to my personal account.

Sure enough, straight to SPAM!

I am using the GoDaddy email service.

I need this sorted, fast!

jenmmv
Novice

Why can't we (Workplace Email Users) be provided with this extremely important DKIM? I have an agency with over 240 agents using GoDaddy workplace email. We have had continued issues with our emails going SPAM in Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo. I am spending thousands of dollars and receiving ZERO service. This is completely unacceptable under any circumstances. When I call in, the only answer they have is "Switch to 365 exchange email". They have also told me that they no longer offer the Workplace email so do nothing in terms of ensuring their existing clients are able to actually USE the email. We NEED DKIM added now! We need to all put pressure on GoDaddy to make this necessary adjustment. We are currently being ripped off by shoddy service and the inability to get our emails to our clients. We are losing money by lost sales/contact!

SafeString
Novice

I have been having the same problem with Go-Daddy email services.

"Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from n1plcpnl0086.prod.ams1.secureserver.net are spam.  Learn more"

This is all it says for people getting the email.

my clients also goes emails to spam folder

This is reagrrding adding the TXT records to be added in DNS. You can call customer care to get the exact value to be added, as only those people can tell it. It will be like 

v=spf1 +a +mx include:spf.secureserver.net ~all

Linefeed
Novice

SPAM filtering on forwarded e-mails?

I have some "Email Forwarding 2" addresses that I use to forward to different boxes at different ISPs.  However as of a few weeks ago there are e-mails from a specific source I am no longer receiving but the rest work fine.  I checked with my ISP and tried to also forward to a different ISP but I still do not get those messages so it doesn't seem to be specific to my ISP.

Does that service actually try to filter e-mails such as checking for SPAM, etc?  I have not seen any settings for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Samismail
Novice

Hello there 

I am facing same problem , i am using workplace email subscription , and i am not sending alot of emails.

But all directly to junk .. Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Donnetta
Novice

i have the same issue BOTH coming in mail ends up in my spam and outgoing- in outlook these are long term contacts and addresses are in my contacts.. 

i also have Go Daddy top email package and it DOES NOT Help

let me know if someone finds a solution or i am leaving godaddy and outlook!1

Donnetta
Novice

Re: My outlook Email goes to my TRASH box and my server keeps redirecting - have i been hackedHELP

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 9.51.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-06 at 9.49.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-06 at 9.49.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-05 at 9.34.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-05 at 9.33.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-05 at 9.30.06 AM.png

javico
Novice

Well here's my idea, because it seems that it has to do with the probably thousands of illegitimate jerks who use GoDaddy to host their phishing and scamming sites and spam central pages, that over time all spam filters have come to flag everything coming from you.... how much more insight than this is needed?

Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from p3nwvpweb107.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net are spam.

My e-mail is a simple account verification e-mail.  It looks as though I will not be able to use it to not cause extra burden to clients.  And in the testing phase, no matter what kind of e-mail is sent, plain text, html, pretty, ugly, jumbled words, or a normal message........they.......all.....get......flagged.  

Very frustrating for people with legitimate uses to e-mail their website subscribers.  I don't know much about e-mail servers so I can't offer a solution, but maybe your software engineers can figure something out?