Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Mark Workspace Email as Read from Phone

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I cannot seem to find the answer.

I'm using Workspace email and I've added it to my phone, as well. Is there a way to mark messages as read from my phone and syncing it with Workspace? I'm tired of going through my email twice and marking it as read. Thanks for any help with this!

-Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CG

Hey @mattatmakk,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Is the email address in question setup as POP or IMAP. If IMAP, then the messages read should be syncing across all clients. If it's not syncing, then you need to reach out to our support via phone or chat so they can look into this further. 

If the address is POP, unfortunately the messages don't sync. A POP account only pulls the messages in your Inbox to another device. Depending on the settings of the device, it may leave a copy of the message on the server pulled from so you can review it later through webmail. Any actions through your mobile device doesn't apply to the copy left on the source server.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CG

Hey @mattatmakk,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Is the email address in question setup as POP or IMAP. If IMAP, then the messages read should be syncing across all clients. If it's not syncing, then you need to reach out to our support via phone or chat so they can look into this further. 

If the address is POP, unfortunately the messages don't sync. A POP account only pulls the messages in your Inbox to another device. Depending on the settings of the device, it may leave a copy of the message on the server pulled from so you can review it later through webmail. Any actions through your mobile device doesn't apply to the copy left on the source server.

View solution in original post

OK, so how can I change from POP to IMAP email so they will sync - it drives me crazy because I send replies from my phone but they never show up on my laptop running desktop AND I HAVE TO MARK AS READ ON BOTH DEVICES - for gods sake my free gmail account syncs everything without issues

I received this email today, I would like to confirm the origin

thanks !  obed..

Notice#: 765181 
Date: 11/25/2016 

Expiration Offer Notification

Domain: conpasso.org 

Notification Purchase Offer 

Purchase Expiration Date: 12/03/2016

To: Obed Oliveira, oliveiracleanin
10231 Metro pkwy #105|4701 Sum
Fort Myers
Florida, 33966, UNITED STATES

Domain Name:

Service Enrollment:

Price:

Term:

conpasso.org   12/17/2016 to 12/17/2017  $64.00 1 Year
Secure Online Payment

Domain Name: conpasso.org

Dear Obed Oliveira,

This purchase expiration notification offer advises you about the search engine optimization submission expiration of your domain conpasso.org. The information in this purchase expiration offer may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information from the processing department of Domain SEO Service to purchase our search engine traffic generator. We do not register or renew domain names. We sell traffic generator software. We offer a high quality search engine optimization service that keeps your site ranking high. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above.
Non-completion of your domain name search engine optimization service submission by given expiration date for conpasso.org, may result in the cancelling of this search engine optimization notification offer.

Domain SEO Service

Hello @obed!

Thank you for your reply! This email looks to be a phishing email of some sort. I would recommend deleting it. In the future, if you have a question about an email you've received and are going to post it here, please remove any links from the post. This email likely being a phishing email, the link within could be damaging to the unsuspecting person who clicks it. Thanks!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator