Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Office 365 Admin redirecting to GoDaddy Dashboard

Hi. Recently my company bought one of the GoDaddy packages that includes Office 365 Business Premium. I'm currently the admin. Every time I bring up the Office control panel in my browser and try to access the Admin app, it opens a new tab leading to the Admin applauncher, then forcibly redirects to the GoDaddy "Email & Office" page. Is this supposed to be happening? Is there a way to access the Office Admin app without being redirected? And what features are available in the Admin app that aren't available on the GoDaddy dashboard, and vice versa?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @OrganicChemist. Thanks for posting. Customers on our 365 plans do not currently have access to the Outlook AdminCenter (OAC). However, most of the settings you would need to change are available through the tools provided in your dashboard. We do plan on changing this in the future. Please take a look at this post for more information. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @OrganicChemist. Thanks for posting. Customers on our 365 plans do not currently have access to the Outlook AdminCenter (OAC). However, most of the settings you would need to change are available through the tools provided in your dashboard. We do plan on changing this in the future. Please take a look at this post for more information. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post