cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

pop.secureserver.net Not Trusted

I just started to get an error on my iPhone when I try to access my godaddy email. I get a "Cannot Verify Server Identity" pop-up. When I click details, I get pop.secureserver.net; Issued by Starfield Secure Certificate Autho.....

Not Trusted

Expires 11/18/18 1:06:01 PM.

I get a similar error message on my iPad. But on the iPad, I can click Continue to get to the mail. With the iPhone, there is no option. My mail was working fine, until today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New
Solution

Re: pop.secureserver.net Not Trusted

Fixed it!  my incoming server was set to my domain name (pop.mydomain.net).  It has always worked without an issue, but I changed it to the default pop.secureserver.net and it worked immediately.  Hope this helps

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
New

I started having the same issue.  Love to hear how to fix!

Highlighted
New
Solution

Fixed it!  my incoming server was set to my domain name (pop.mydomain.net).  It has always worked without an issue, but I changed it to the default pop.secureserver.net and it worked immediately.  Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

We are having this same problem! Please help!
Highlighted
New

Thanks. This worked for me.

Highlighted
New

Ours is not set up like this it is pop.secureserver.net and it still does not work. Anyone have a fix for this?

Highlighted

I am having the same problem on my I phone

Highlighted

Also having the same issue, any fixes?

Highlighted

I am having the same issue after creating my site a few days ago. It used to work fine on my phone and others. I also just put a McAfee trusted site mark on it just before coming across this problem..help!