• GoDaddy Community
  • Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

appointment help

My business is Eyelash extensions and cosmetic tattooing. I only want to take 50% deposits for first time clients not for retiring clients

1. I want my clients to add serval services at once when booking.

2. I want to take 50% deposit on three services and not the others. 

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: appointment help

@lashandbrowmumm

Unfortunately, what you want to do is probably too complex for the GC webuilder unless you get creative.   There is no way to have a membership type feature where certain folks have permission for no deposits while others have to submit a deposit.

For #1 you could create packages of services for folks to choose from by setting them up setting up a combo Category (Combo Packages) that include various services in one package.

But I see no way of doing #2, unless again, you create a specific package that includes certain services and the deposit amount is based only on those you need upfront deposits for.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: appointment help

Hello lashandbrowmumm,    I work with professional women, moms etc and I am their money coach. I was looking for someone in make-up, or beauty industry to have a beauty and money seminar. I just ran across your question and I  see you are an eyelash and tattoo makeup.  If you are open to exploring unique ways to expand your business,  Let me know. Much success to you