cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Contact Image

How can I link an image to my SmartLine number, I'm hoping that they don't get the GoDaddy logo, as I'm using this for my business and we already have a trademark.

Thanks,

Tom

3 REPLIES 3
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Contact Image

Hello @TBKeaneySr

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You can change the image when you receive incoming SmartLine calls.  You can find the instructions posted in another thread: https://www.godaddy.com/community/SmartLine/Custom-Ringtone/td-p/66768

When you call people with your SmartLine number, people will see your SmartLine # as the Caller ID  with the associating city/state or your contact name if they have your number saved.  No image will show up, unless the person specifically sets an image.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Helen

Thats not the case. When I text out tge recipient sees the godaddy image which is inconsistent with my brand. Is there a solution?
Employee
Employee

Hello @OrganicInsuranc

Thanks for reaching out!

The GoDaddy logo is only for incoming SmartLine calls and you can change it as well.  We don't send anything out for text message other than your message.

Please send me a private message with your SmartLine # so we can connect through email.  It would be helpful if you can send us a screenshot of the GoDaddy logo showing on the recipient's end.  We can also perform a couple of test messages.

Thanks,

Helen