Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
acabuy
New

Best Affiliate Themes for Wordpress

Please suggest the alternate affiliate marketing WordPress themes for our Mobile Phones comparison site acabuy.com.

Please do suggest paid and free themes which are easier to manage on day to day basis.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ryanfrizzell
Employee

Hey @acabuy 

For an affiliate marketing site, I would recommend looking for a popular theme that supports WooCommerce, is actively maintained to support the latest updates, and follows WordPress best-practices for better compatibility with plugins and extensions. It's best to choose a theme based on design and styling features and then add plugins and extensions for functionality and shop management features so that if you decide to change the theme of your site in the future, those functionality features are not tied to it.

Some popular themes for WooCommerce are: GoDaddy's own Go theme, Storefront and Astra.

That said, I'd be curious to hear what others in the community have had success with.

Cheers,
Ryan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ryanfrizzell
Employee

Hey @acabuy 

For an affiliate marketing site, I would recommend looking for a popular theme that supports WooCommerce, is actively maintained to support the latest updates, and follows WordPress best-practices for better compatibility with plugins and extensions. It's best to choose a theme based on design and styling features and then add plugins and extensions for functionality and shop management features so that if you decide to change the theme of your site in the future, those functionality features are not tied to it.

Some popular themes for WooCommerce are: GoDaddy's own Go theme, Storefront and Astra.

That said, I'd be curious to hear what others in the community have had success with.

Cheers,
Ryan

View solution in original post

@ryanfrizzell At present, I am utilizing an SEO responsive topic for best solo canoeing. Propose to me this is acceptable or not?