cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Fatal Error in cURL Line 15

Hello all,

Here is my problem:

1. It seems one of my plugins -- php compatibility checker -- had some issues so I got the Critical Error message and my site was down.

2. I renamed the plugins folder and could access the website. The dashboard was not fully functional though I could access my Pages, Themes and all other sections except the Plugins section. www.travellingtheworld.ca/wp-admin was also returning an error message.

3. I used the MyPHPAdmin to deactivate all the plugins and still the same issue. 

4. I made the debug to "true" in wp-config file.

5. Now I get the following message "Fatal error: Interface 'Requests_Transport' not found in /home/sc3k2px7j2ol/travellingtheworld.ca/wp-includes/Requests/Transport/cURL.php on line 15"

6. I downloaded another cURL file and replaced but still same message.

7. The troublesome line 15 says: class Requests_Transport_cURL implements Requests_Transport {

Not sure what to do now... Any tip will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

se

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@smartcanadian 

I would check the permissions on your wp-includes folder - try setting it to 755 for now 

and / or

You could re-upload the WordPress core files

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@smartcanadian 

I would check the permissions on your wp-includes folder - try setting it to 755 for now 

and / or

You could re-upload the WordPress core files

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post