cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GoDaddy WordPress managed hosting - no Contact Forms will submit! Help!

PROBLEM:  Managed WordPress site on GoDaddy will not submit any visitor contact forms to our in domain email info@roxysicecreamtruck.com

am working on a Managed WordPress site that was set up in GoDaddy.  For some reason the Contact Form - and that is for ANY contact form - will not submit messages to our website email that matches the domain name (and is through GoDaddy with Microsoft 365).  I have called tech support and hosting support 1000x and no one really can explain why.  I have deleted the contact forms and reinstalled, I have tried every contact form available - NONE submit.  

The email account itself works - I can send an email to myself, but NOT if I use the website's contact form messaging.  It will say it submitted, but it won't submit anything.  I need to get a form working ASAP!!!

I have tried various backend things  but still nothing comes through.  I would like to troubleshoot this.  I have installed and deleted multiple contact form plugins and have tested simple non customized forms just to get something/anything to send SOMETHING.  None work, so it clearly is NOT because of the plugin - it is something in the WordPress configuration and or GoDaddy.  Because this does not have cpanel, I can't tick off the local email provider box as there is not one.  HELP~!

1 REPLY 1
Helper IV Helper IV
Helper IV

Re: Need HELP From Someone with GoDaddy managed hosting of WordPress & Contact Form that won't s

@websitemanager,

Try using an SMTP plugin like Easy WP SMTP or one of the other free ones available from WordPress.org. That should solve your problem.

Cheers!

Doc

Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff