cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Looking to add a sceduling feature with purchasable time slots

As the title says, I'm looking to add a sceduling feature to my site with purchasable time slots for the purpose of tutoring.

Does anybody know of any plugins that can do this?

Failing that, are there any resources youd recommend that would be able to do this?

Still relatively new to wordpress I've never added any commerce elements to any sites before, so I'm a little unsure of how it works and how to link the payments to my PayPal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate VII Advocate VII
Advocate VII
Solution

Re: Looking to add a sceduling feature with purchasable time slots

Hi @pilecarls8 ,

My recommendation is short and sweet.  GoDaddy ECommerce platform.

https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordpress-hosting.  It includes WooCommerce Bookings.  I've used Bookings and it a robust tool.  Take some time and read the setup documentation prior to using it so you understand the booking flow.  You'll need to have some emails ready like "I received your request so the next step..." and "Now that we're booked, here's what you'll....."  You can even used the Enhanced Notifications Plugin that is part of the platform.  Helps with follow-ups.

If you have PDFs, etc for your tutoring sessions these can be managed through the downloadable products/virtual product types.  

Best value and a simple solution!  BTW -- just a GoDaddy customer like you!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New

Maybe a booking plug-in will do what want.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/booking/

Peter

Highlighted

Peek-Pro has a nice calendar/shopping cart-check out that I am considering because of the calendar displays availability, accepts payments, sends receipts, reminders, and follow-ups.

Highlighted
Advocate VII Advocate VII
Advocate VII
Solution

Hi @pilecarls8 ,

My recommendation is short and sweet.  GoDaddy ECommerce platform.

https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordpress-hosting.  It includes WooCommerce Bookings.  I've used Bookings and it a robust tool.  Take some time and read the setup documentation prior to using it so you understand the booking flow.  You'll need to have some emails ready like "I received your request so the next step..." and "Now that we're booked, here's what you'll....."  You can even used the Enhanced Notifications Plugin that is part of the platform.  Helps with follow-ups.

If you have PDFs, etc for your tutoring sessions these can be managed through the downloadable products/virtual product types.  

Best value and a simple solution!  BTW -- just a GoDaddy customer like you!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

View solution in original post