• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

360 Panoramic Images?

I have an illustration website, and I would like to be able to post 360 panoramic images to go along with my static images. Is there any way to do this, or are you planning to add this feature in the near future?

10 REPLIES 10
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: 360 Panoramic Images?

Hi @icarumba, that's not something you'd be able to do in the current iteration of GoCentral, but I'll be happy to pass along your suggestion through the proper channels for our developers to review.  Thanks!  

MPC

Thanks! Hope to see it sooner rather than later!

I am also wanting this option ASAP

I have an immediate need to be able to post my panorama's to my website. If I can't get it done here, I will be forced to go elsewhere.

Do you have an estimate on when this capability will be added?

New

I would really like to see this included. (I called up GoDaddy once to get help putting 360 panoramas on my existing website and they were not able to help.)

I called Go Daddy today and was told that their software does not support panoramic photos yet and was told to use word press. Unfortunately this means tearing down my already built site for my business and starting from scratch. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. Definitely wont recommend to other drone businesses here in Arizona 

I have a godaddy  account as well and will be building a new site with someone else.  I need a panorama viewer myself because I do a lot of 360 photos for clients. I wonder how much more business they will lose.  360 panoramic photos are being widely used now. You guys better jump on the bandwagon or lose clients yourself.

I am looking for this feature as well. It would definitely be beneficial.

We also would like 360° photos on our godaddy website. Seems like this should be a priority to keep up with technology, and not be outdone by the competitors.

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi everyone - this is a great idea, and I'm sorry that we don't have support for this. There are a number of media improvements we are working on, but unfortunately not this yet. In the meantime, we have released more themes that support full width images in the header. I know that's not a substitute for a 360 photo though. We'll keep you posted when we are able to get to this.  Christine Lee, Product team