• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Appointments scheduler advertised but not available in the UK

I am currently utilising a free trial to build my first website for wife's aesthetic business. 

I have been mostly impressed with the ease and functionality, however I tried to add the appointment scheduler option but when I worked through the setup it was failing, when I enquired about the issue I was told that the function was only available in the US

My free trial is coming to an end so I went to purchase a plan and was surprised to see that on the plan recommended for me it listed appointment scheduler as an option without any mention of it only being available in the US. I see this as blatant case of misleading advertising saying there is a benefit in the package which is known by GoDaddy not to be available. 

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Appointments scheduler advertised but not available in the UK

Hi @aclarke1976. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

Hmm, that sounds like maybe something is misconfigured on the GoDaddy side. If by chance you signed up for the free trial on the US GoDaddy page (www.godaddy.com) versus the UK GoDaddy page (uk.godaddy.com), that may explain why you saw that as an option. If not, feel free to provide screenshots of the offers you received. We can get those passed on as appropriate. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.