• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

CODELESS COUPON - Store Wide Sale! When will this feature be available?!

Okay so I Tried this new GoCentral thing which isn't terrible I suppose, however I really miss the legacy builder that GoDaddy got rid of :'( It was really awesome compared to what they have now and now there are so many missing features. I get it, dimmed down for people who don't have experience however, it's dimmed down to just about having NO features at all.

One HUGE thing to any online commerce store is being able to run a sale in your online store.

I have talked to a couple reps and apparently you can only do coupon codes in your store that is VERY limited. You can't even install an app to run sales with GoCentral, in fact you can't use any apps at all. There are no apps available for it.

Being able to run sales in your store is pretty basic and available on just about every platform that I have ever used including sites like eBay, Etsy, Shopify, Weebly and even Wix!

I decided to give this a shot since it's all tied into one place and now I'm wanting to rip my hair out!
    I already spent a ton of time filling in content, listing items and went to run a sale to find out I can't!

I want to be able to run a sale based on quantity (ex. Buy x Items and get x% off one or Buy x Items and get x% off order total)

Any news to when this feature would be made available? Again, it's a pretty basic feature.

Seems like GoDaddy was trying to just roll something out as fast as possible with out thinking about everything that really goes into an eCom store. I will not be renewing after the trial if I can't get a definite answer on this because it's something that is KNOWN to increase sales as well as average order total.

Please advise!

1 REPLY 1

Re: CODELESS COUPON - Store Wide Sale! When will this feature be available?!

Hi @JessiCat2018

We appreciate your feedback. As of right now, you can create a coupon to offer discounts. I'm not sure when this feature will be available. Our GoCentral team rolls out new features monthly. Check out our blog monthly for updates (garage.godaddy.com)

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support