• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can I host my site built on the GoCentral on a different company's hosting site

I am having hosting with other than go daddy. I an having domain at Go daddy and photo album too. I want to link photo album to my site hosted on another hosting supplier. 

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Can I host my site built on the GoCentral on a different company's hosting site

Hello @ashootosh,

If all your pictures and information is located in the GoCentral website builder, then no, you can't host that elsewhere. GoCentral is a proprietary website builder, which means GoDaddy owns it completely. It cannot be transferred to a different host. 

You can always place a link on the GoCentral site to another site hosted elsewhere, though.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community