• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Change "New products are coming soon!" on shop page

When you first get to the store/shop page it says "New products are coming soon!" while it is loading.  

I noticed this today on a friends computer as I was showing him my website.  His connect speed was slow and it took some time.

This could possibly be misleading and end up in someone clicking off the page or navigating away from my store.

Can this be changed to perhaps "Loading....." which is what it is doing!

As with many of my GoDaddy questions I will assume this will go unanswered or to be told it cannot be changed!

4 REPLIES 4
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Change "New products are coming soon!" on shop page

Hello @SSW!

Thank you for posting. While you are right, there's currently no way to edit this verbiage, you can work around this by adding some featured products. These will appear right on your main site page and load instantly. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

I added 3 products as "featured" and not seeing any difference. 

New

Hello,

I am having the same problem.  It doesn't matter what is added in the featured products page.  It causes people to exit the site here because they think there are no products in the store.  It should be changed to 'loading' or 'asking them to be patient'.  A few seconds waiting for the page to load is an eternity to some. If they are not patient and see that  "New Products Are Coming Soon!", they will exit.  I noticed that I am getting traffic but not a lot are staying and exiting on this page.

Thank you.

New

Entirely EASY fix that will not happen.  Literally change a few words and that is it, no special coding needed.  GoDaddy will not do this for you!