• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Dropshipping vendor connected to my GoCentral store

I have a website of custom shirts that I'll be using a dropshipping vendor to print and ship orders. Most likely Printful. Does anyone have any tips on connecting my store to Printful?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: Dropshipping vendor connected to my GoCentral store

I know that Printful has an integration with WordPress WooCommerce but I haven't seen something similar for any other platforms @bdb6924I would suggest that you let your customer base decide when a more full featured website is required. Processing orders manually will probably work well until you start getting hundreds of orders. The good news is by that time you'll have the budget for a customized solution and a great base for what you need/want in a website. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: Dropshipping vendor connected to my GoCentral store

I know that Printful has an integration with WordPress WooCommerce but I haven't seen something similar for any other platforms @bdb6924I would suggest that you let your customer base decide when a more full featured website is required. Processing orders manually will probably work well until you start getting hundreds of orders. The good news is by that time you'll have the budget for a customized solution and a great base for what you need/want in a website. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post