• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

GoDaddy name on sites we pay for, and they we need to buy a builder

I hate the fact when u buy a site and finiall get time to work on it go daddy tells you u webbuilder is already up I think it should be for a year free 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ChounceD1,

Welcome to the Community!

The Websites+Marketing plan is the website builder and hosting in one. As such, it must be renewed in order to keep your newly-built website on the servers - and visible online. If you're short on time to build, your best option is to wait until you're ready, then start the free trial to build the site. That way you'll have 30 days from when you're ready to start, to be sure you want to keep the plan. Once renewed, you can continue to add to the website, or edit it as you need to while online. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee

Hello @ChounceD1 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I want to help as best as I can 😁. Did you purchase a website builder and you have no access to it or did you only buy your domain name with a free trial of the builder?

If you never purchased the Websites + Marketing Website Builder and still need to, here is the link to all the GoDaddy Promo Codes currently available

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

Hi @ChounceD1,

Welcome to the Community!

The Websites+Marketing plan is the website builder and hosting in one. As such, it must be renewed in order to keep your newly-built website on the servers - and visible online. If you're short on time to build, your best option is to wait until you're ready, then start the free trial to build the site. That way you'll have 30 days from when you're ready to start, to be sure you want to keep the plan. Once renewed, you can continue to add to the website, or edit it as you need to while online. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post