• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Google Calendar Glitch, Can't change time of event

Hi,

Here is the symptom, I had an event called "Business Meeting, Presentation TBA" at 10am on Jan 11. I change the time to 9am and GoDaddy still displays 10am. I delete the event and it goes away, but when I create a new event "Business Meeting 9am (NOT 10am)", at 9am, GoDaddy still shows an event at 10am!!! This is messed up. I've tried everything including deleting the section in website builder, relinking the calendar and it still has this issue. Help. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Google Calendar Glitch, Can't change time of event

Hi @TVOMTA,

Thanks for posting. It sounds like it may be a caching issue, I'd recommend clearing your cache and testing access again.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

How do I clear the cache? This isn't on my browser, it's true for anyone who views the site. 

Super User I
    Super User I

I just figure out that issue today. Go into your calendar settings, and change the timezone to UTC.  That should fix that hour difference issue.

GD-CHANGE-TO-UTC.JPG

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***