• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How-To Guides don't match what I'm seeing

I'm trying to build my first web-site and I'm watching the How-To Guides where items like "My Site" are referenced as well as other menu items - yet I see nothing like this when I'm in the site to edit the website. I see things like icons with blue editing pencils but, again, nothing like what I'm seeing in the guides. Am I using an old version or a much newer version of Go Daddy website builder apps?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Former Employee

Greetings @MandM1987,

Hmm, it's certainly possible you have the wrong tutorial. There have been several generations of products and I don't know when you purchased your builder. The best way to approach it is to see what the name of your builder is and the version that is shown in your account, then search by that. Also, check when the tutorial was posted. Finally, please remember that different versions have different features.

Otherwise, it may be easiest to contact 24/7 Support and they will access the account and products and get it sorted out for you in no time.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Former Employee

Greetings @MandM1987,

Hmm, it's certainly possible you have the wrong tutorial. There have been several generations of products and I don't know when you purchased your builder. The best way to approach it is to see what the name of your builder is and the version that is shown in your account, then search by that. Also, check when the tutorial was posted. Finally, please remember that different versions have different features.

Otherwise, it may be easiest to contact 24/7 Support and they will access the account and products and get it sorted out for you in no time.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Thank you for your reply!

That's useful info and I'm think I'm getting it figured out.