• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to add a Pick Up option in the online store??

How would I be able to add a PickUp option when building an online store?

9 REPLIES 9
    Helper V

Re: How to add a Pick Up option in the online store??

You can use a button for that.

Thanks! Will try to do that. First ever web site. I am excited And so nervous!
    Thanks for taking time
    Helper V

If you can clarify what you need then you are likely to get a more clear answer.

Is the online store something you wrote? Or does it use some software someone else wrote? Perhaps it is an application that was installed from the applications that GoDaddy provides. If so then it would help to say that. If the software is something someone else wrote then what does the documentation say?

I have been asking GoDaddy for a pickup option with the online store, but they say there is no way to do that with this type of store. Did you ever get a viable solution for the pickup option?

i am looking to do this too.  they forced me over to this new platform --- the old platform i used from them had this option

New

Has anyone got a solution for this?  I've tried "free shipping" and had this become the default which messed up other others, and I've tried to figure out a way to use a coupon code to zero out shipping (with no luck).  Anyone?

How do i add a pickup in store option on my online store

Solution

If your using quick shopping cart in go daddy. Go to set up shipping you can turn on local pick up as well as the type of shipping. 

Then under set up shipping rules at the bottom should be a drop down with your shipping options. 

Hope this helps

Hi,

I have done "Free Shipping" option.

Once established, you can edit it and change the text to "Instore Pickup" with 0$ minimum order.

Does it help ?

Cheers,

Michael.