• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Is there a widget in Websites + Marketing to post recipes for visitors to print out?

I am looking for the code for a widget that I could use to post recipes that would allow my visitors to print them.  I have read the answer to a previously asked question but it did not help me at all. I am starting a GoDaddy site but before I publish my site and pay anything I need to be sure there is a working widget I can use. screwed with this same problem with Wiz because I didn't find what I needed before joining. Can someone help a newbie with this please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Product Team

Hi @miskinbabe32  unfortunately we do not have a recipe widget. However, if you want to post your recipes in a PDF format, you can use a PDF or file widget that way your site visitors can easily download and print your recipe. Hope this helps. Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Employee

Hello @miskinbabe32 ,

Happy to have you as part of the Community!  In order to help you better, please tell us what type of website platform you are using.  Is it Wordpress, or Websites +Marketing? 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

@ValerieR i have the same question for websites +marketing, thanks! 

Hello @talialynn80 , 

Glad you joined us here in the Community!  Regretfully, at this time Websites + Marketing does not have a recipe widget.  This type of functionality can be found using our Managed WordPress platform.  Please call customer support if you'd like to change over to the Managed WordPress platform.  

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat
    Product Team

Hi @miskinbabe32  unfortunately we do not have a recipe widget. However, if you want to post your recipes in a PDF format, you can use a PDF or file widget that way your site visitors can easily download and print your recipe. Hope this helps. Thanks

View solution in original post