• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Members Only Section behind a paywall

Hi,

Does anyone know how I am able to put the members only pages behind a paywall?  I want folks to be able to see them and then they will pay a fee to get to those pages.  Essentially they would register, pay the fee and get instant access.

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Members Only Section behind a paywall

@nbrownfield wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know how I am able to put the members only pages behind a paywall?  I want folks to be able to see them and then they will pay a fee to get to those pages.  Essentially they would register, pay the fee and get instant access.

@nbrownfield it all depends on what type of site you're running. Wordpress, etc.

----

I’m running a non wordpress, Godaddy e-commerce site.

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

The website builder platform is not set-up for this type of website.  You may want to look into WordPress which can be customized to your needs using plugins.

Thank you. Unfortunately two different sales representatives told us this was possible when we signed our agreement, so we will have to circle back with that team.
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

As far as I am aware the members would need to be added manually and all would have access to the same identical content.