• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Publishing my website... but not the store... yet

I'm wondering if it's possible to publish my website to get an online presence but not the store that I'm still working on? Can I direct those that click to my store to a "Coming Soon" page? and when the time comes to go live with my store how do I do that?

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Publishing my website... but not the store... yet

Hi @DanTheBeeMan. There isn't a way to only publish your site if your store is already put together in the editor. However, if you haven't done this yet, you can publish the site and then make changes to it without publishing. Then, once you're ready, you can publish the rest of your site content. If your store design is well underway, then the only thing I can think of is removing your store page from the navigation of the site (in site settings) and then add a coming soon page with the same name. The store would still technically be online, but it would be harder to access since it's not linked on your page. Hope that helps. 

GC remove page from nav.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.