• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Schedule an item to be visible?

Is it possible to schedule an item to be visible starting on a specific day?

We list a different shirt for sale each day and I would like to be able to set them up in advance to show up automatically on specific dates. 

Thanks!

Jim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @javerill and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, I did complete some research on how to help solve this issue. At this moment I am not aware that we can schedule out sales on specific products however I may have an alternative solution to help assist with a workaround. 

Your Websites + Marketing site includes Email Marketing and the option to create coupons for all or specific products. You can create coupons for specific products and set a schedule for those coupon codes to be active; then disburse the promo code to your subscriber list using your Email Marketing and also share to your social media in your Websites + Marketing dashboard. This is just an alternate suggestion that might help with creating a product specific schedule.

Links to help guides mentioned:

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @javerill and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, I did complete some research on how to help solve this issue. At this moment I am not aware that we can schedule out sales on specific products however I may have an alternative solution to help assist with a workaround. 

Your Websites + Marketing site includes Email Marketing and the option to create coupons for all or specific products. You can create coupons for specific products and set a schedule for those coupon codes to be active; then disburse the promo code to your subscriber list using your Email Marketing and also share to your social media in your Websites + Marketing dashboard. This is just an alternate suggestion that might help with creating a product specific schedule.

Links to help guides mentioned:

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post