• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Updates with Square inventory don't synch with store

I was finally able to get my online store to sync with my square and MOST of the products are coming across correctly.  However, based your GoDaddy Help:  

Note: The Online Store updates Qty every 15 minutes if changes are detected in your Square account. If there are no changes, Online Store checks the field every 30 minutes, then at 45 minutes and then at 60 minutes.

I find this to be untrue!  I have made several updates to quantities within my Square inventory and I do NOT see these updates coming across to my store.  And I can not edit the item inventory in my store as this field is gray because you are supposed to update your items in Square, which I have.  

So what exactly am I missing and how is this 'sync' supposed to occur every 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes.  I have waiting for DAYS and then checked back into my store with NO updates having occurred.  I do NOT want to have to import my entire inventory each time, just to update quantities.  PLEASE ADVISE!

Sabine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User I

Hello @SSM1 and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

It sounds like it has lost its sync. You might try deleting the product(s) and resync from Square to see if that helps. I might also recommend you reach out to GoDaddy support as well, to see if there is sync issues on your site as well. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I

Hello @SSM1 and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

It sounds like it has lost its sync. You might try deleting the product(s) and resync from Square to see if that helps. I might also recommend you reach out to GoDaddy support as well, to see if there is sync issues on your site as well. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

I am having the same issue and have too many products to delete them and re-import as square does not allow you to have more than one picture, and most of my products have at least 3 pictures. There has to be another way?