• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Using the 'modern' header with the 'spaces' theme?

Really liking gocentral apart from this one issue. What I want is to be able to use the 'modern' style header but with the 'spaces' theme. Is this possible?

I realize that I could use the modern theme and then just change fonts and colours but what I really need is the action buttons from the spaces theme as I much prefer those to the solid action buttons.

This is my website www.twbespoke.co.uk at the moment I have it set to the spaces theme, but really need the header from the modern theme.

If anybody even remotely understood any of that then any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    1 REPLY 1
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Unfortunately GoCentral work do that kind of mashup of templates @Tomtom1984. You're on the right track though when you mention mimicking what you like from one template into another. You won't be able to duplicate the exact look but certainly text could be the same. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head