• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

add translate option to my website

anyone knows how to add translation option to the website I am using the marketing premium and I thought I can get that option but it seems not. any help please. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: add translate option to my website

I don't think there is a built in option for direct translation @echerfane? For smaller websites what I typically do is create language specific pages. I end up with something that looks like about-en (English), about-es (Spanish)... For each page and language. I also would create a menu for each language. That is only a real option for informational websites that are less than five pages or so.

If you are are in need of a larger or on demand option you can look into something like Google Translate or Bing Translation. Also have a look at these threads Adding Language options to your website and Translate Website to any Language Automatically. I hope that helps? Come back and let us know what you decided and why.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: add translate option to my website

I don't think there is a built in option for direct translation @echerfane? For smaller websites what I typically do is create language specific pages. I end up with something that looks like about-en (English), about-es (Spanish)... For each page and language. I also would create a menu for each language. That is only a real option for informational websites that are less than five pages or so.

If you are are in need of a larger or on demand option you can look into something like Google Translate or Bing Translation. Also have a look at these threads Adding Language options to your website and Translate Website to any Language Automatically. I hope that helps? Come back and let us know what you decided and why.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post