• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

how to match my picture with the same picture with information on another page

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: how to match my picture with the same picture with information on another page

Hi @ashly. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

It's not clear what you're needing assistance with. Please consider editing your post so that it has more information regarding your situation. I'd suggest including a detailed description of your issue, what products you are using, and any domain names related to your website. That may help others offer suggestions on how you can move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

Re: how to match my picture with the same picture with information on another page

I have a "pepper" picture on page 2 of my web site. It is linked to page 3 that has a list of all my peppers. How do I link that picture on page 2 to start with the information at the bottom of page 3 on that pepper without having to scroll all the way down to it each time.

I am using GoDaddy Business Website Builder

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@ashly - It sounds like you want to use an anchor to link to a specific section of another page.  There isn't a specific way to add anchors in our new Website Builder currently. However, you may be able to make one if you use an HTML sectionHope that helps. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.