• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

the sales pitch that pops in when you type a URL into any email

I'm not sure I'm in the right section.  When you type a URL [or paste a link] into an email, a paragraph of info comes up automatically with it.

My site is finally live and it has the wrong [default from theme] information when my URL is used.

I tried through chat to find out what it's called so I could find out where to change it but the person didn't understand what I was talking about and all I did was get very stressed.

Does someone know where I can change it in my website builder?  I do have brain ijuries and am having a hard time.  My site is finally live and my family is sending my link to each other and some information that has nothing to do with me pops in automatically. Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: the sales pitch that pops in when you type a URL into any email

In the Page Designer go to Settings, then Search Engine Optimization.  There you can add a short description for each page.  Make sure to republish the website after making changes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Super User II
    Solution

In the Page Designer go to Settings, then Search Engine Optimization.  There you can add a short description for each page.  Make sure to republish the website after making changes.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

THANK YOU!  It worked and it's fixed plus I understand it better for future use.

I appreciate your taking the time to help me.  Much appreciated!

Highlighted
    Super User II

No problem, welcome to the community @andie55 !