• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

widgets for go central online store

Hi. Is it possible to add a widget to our go daddy online store? I was hoping to add a share widget.

Thank in advance.

Debbie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Solution

Re: widgets for go central online store

Hi @thunderrose

This feature is not provided in our Online Store. If you're an experienced coder, click Advanced in your store to add CSS or Javascript code. Only advanced users should use the tab since it affects your entire store and is not something we support. If you want to add a third-party chat widget you will want to paste in code provided by a third party. The widget will display on every store page. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Solution

Hi @thunderrose

This feature is not provided in our Online Store. If you're an experienced coder, click Advanced in your store to add CSS or Javascript code. Only advanced users should use the tab since it affects your entire store and is not something we support. If you want to add a third-party chat widget you will want to paste in code provided by a third party. The widget will display on every store page. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for your reply @charminglygeeky. I talked to someone at GoDaddy the other day and he told me they are working on adding share buttons to the Go Central online store. They might be out the first quarter of next year. 

That will be awesome! 

Thanks again!