Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

March 20th AMA – WordPress, SmartLine, VPS/Dedicated Servers

Please join the Community team and our best product team members for a chat on Wednesday, March 20th from 12-1PM PST. Get answers to questions about using WordPress, our awesome business solution for a second phone line (SmartLine), and managing your VPS/Dedicated Server.

Note: If you have a question on one of these products and you don’t want to wait for the AMA, feel free to start a new topic on our using WordPress, SmartLine, or VPS & Dedicated Servers boards.

Here's how it'll work:

1. This post will be opened for questions until Tuesday, March 19th.
    2. The team will post answers to the questions added below during the time mentioned above. 
    3. You'll be able to read all of the questions and answers that were posted after the AMA is over.
    4. Mark your calendars. There are already a ton of great questions we’ll be answering, so you’re sure to learn something!

join-us-gif-12

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    4 REPLIES 4
    GoDaddy Pro Proficient
    GoDaddy Pro Proficient

Re: March 20th AMA – WordPress, SmartLine, VPS/Dedicated Servers

Is CloudLinux being used in the GoDaddy environment? 

Very Respectfully,
    Drew Davis | Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | "Proud to be serving others!"
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @davisdre317. It is in many cases. You can find out more here. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    GoDaddy Pro Proficient
    GoDaddy Pro Proficient

Thanks for the reply. Is GoDaddy using Lmunify360 and KernelCare as well?
    Very Respectfully,
    Drew Davis | Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | "Proud to be serving others!"
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

@davisdre317 - I'm not sure, but I'll see if I can find that out for you. Keep in mind that we won't release some infrastructure information for security reasons. If I find information I can provide, I'll update here. 

I'm going to close this thread now as the AMA has completed. We'll be following up with other posts on what solutions we were able to find. Thanks!