• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

hello

New here, but not new to the internet...I've had a message board online for over 15 years in one form or another.  These days it's mostly just used for blogging by myself and any other members still around.

Anyways, the host site that I've been using since 2004 is now closing it's doors and I must find a new place for my blog/board, and I found GoDaddy.

Sadly I cannot get a back-up of my old board so I have to start anew, I've set up a GoDaddy account and am trying to install a phpBB, but that's not working, and I can't find an option to chat to support, only phone numbers which are no use to me...

So I'm trying these forums to see if I can garner any assistance in my efforts!

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: hello

Hey there @miscellany,

Welcome! Glad to have you here with us. It sounds like you have a lot of experience and knowledge to share. Sorry to hear that your hosting site is closing but glad to have you onboard with us. There's already a lot of great questions that have been asked with good answers. Dive in and use the search to find what you're looking for. You should also check out our Help section for more "how-to" instructions. Take care and see you around in the forums! 

Rachel